DISCLAIMER ON TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
These provisions govern the use of the Internet service (hereinafter the «Website») which Renovalia Energy Group, S.L. and its subsidiaries (hereinafter referred to jointly as «Renovalia») make available to Internet users.
Renovalia Energy Group, S.L.U., is a Spanish company with registered offices in Calle María de Molina, 54, 9th floor, Madrid (Spain). It was constituted by means of a deed executed by the Notary Public of Madrid, Mr. Francisco Javier Gardeazabal del Río, with number 2960 of his protocol and duly registered in the Companies Registry of Madrid, in Volume 32,979, Section 8, Folio 20, Sheet M-593614, Entry 1. It holds the Company Tax Number B-87163820. Phone: 915904070 and e-mail: email@example.com
Anybody using this Website will be considered a website user (hereinafter «User»), with any such use implying acceptance of all the conditions included in this Disclaimer. The provision of the Website service is limited to the time the User is connected to it, for which reason the User should read this Disclaimer every time he or she intends to use it, since the Website and the conditions of use set out in this Disclaimer may change without prior notice.
Some of the Website services which are accessible to Internet users (or exclusive to Renovalia customers) may be subject to particular conditions, regulations and instructions which may replace, complete and/or modify this Disclaimer, and which must be accepted by the User before starting to provide the corresponding service.
General Conditions of Use.
The following General Conditions regulate the use of and access to the Website, the purpose of which is to offer Users information about Renovalia. The data and information on services or other relevant data offered through the Website are provided and updated by third parties external to Renovalia. Renovalia will not be liable for the incorrect transposition of data, erroneous information, viruses, Trojans, or other elements that the www.renovalia.com website may contain, and does not assume any obligations with regards to them.
Renovalia does not provide services through the Website. All content and information on its Website are provided in good faith, through third parties, and do not aim to constitute or replace the provision of its online services. All information and all articles, reports, updates or other information available on this Website are prepared to be current at the time of writing. It should be noted that such information may quickly become outdated. You must make your own assessment of the information and rely on your own judgement. Renovalia does not assume any obligations with regards to the decisions taken by the User in accordance with the information contained on the Website.
Renovalia will not be liable to you or any other person for any loss or damage, regardless of the causes, you may suffer either directly or indirectly in connection to the websites of other entities hyperlinked to from this Website.
- The User undertakes to make proper use of the Website, in keeping with the Law and this Disclaimer. The User will be liable to Renovalia or to third parties for any damage caused as a result of a breach of this obligation. Using the Website to damage the assets or interests of Renovalia or third parties, or to any other way burden, damage or disable the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or computer products and applications (software) of Renovalia or third parties, is expressly forbidden.
- The User undertakes to safeguard and maintain the confidentiality of the access codes associated with his/her Username, and is responsible for use of these personal, non-transferable access codes.
- The User undertakes not to make or enter any slanderous or libellous content regarding Renovalia, other Users, or third companies outside the Renovalia group.
- The User undertakes not to use any of the materials or information contained in the Website for illicit purposes which are expressly forbidden in this Disclaimer and which are contrary to the rights and interests of Renovalia, its Users and/or third parties.
- The User undertakes not to offer or distribute products or services, or to send any unsolicited advertising or commercial communications to other Users or visitors to Renovalia.
- In accordance with current legislation, the User must refrain from a series of actions, including but not limited to:
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available, publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the content of the Website owned by Renovalia or, where appropriate, by the party which owns the exploitation rights for it.
- Reproducing or copying for private use any content that may be considered Software or a Database in accordance with current legislation on intellectual property, as well as publicly communicating such content or making it known to third parties whenever such acts necessarily involve reproduction by the User or a third party.
- Extracting and/or reusing all or a substantial part of the content which makes up this Website.
- The User undertakes to provide accurate information when filling out the Website forms. To this end, the User guarantees the authenticity of all the data that he/she makes known, and will keep all information provided to Renovalia up-to-date to ensure it reflects the User’s actual situation at all times. The User will be solely liable for any false or inaccurate statements made and for any damage the information he/she provides may cause to Renovalia or to third parties.
The User will be liable for damage of any kind that Renovalia or any third party may suffer as a result of the breach of any of the obligations he/she is subject to by virtue of this Disclaimer.
Intellectual and Industrial Property.
The Website, the pages it contains and the information or elements contained therein, including, but not limited to, texts, documents, photographs, links, drawings and graphic representations, as well as logos, trademarks, trade names or other distinctive signs, are protected by intellectual or industrial property rights which Renovalia owns or which it is authorised by the legitimate owners to use and publicly communicate.
The User undertakes to use the content in a diligent and correct manner, in accordance with the law, morality and public order. Renovalia authorises the User to view the information contained on the Website and to make private reproductions of it, i.e. to download and store elements on his/her computer system whenever these are intended for personal use only. This authorisation will not, under any circumstance, imply a transfer, authorisation or licence to exploit the intellectual property rights, as recognised in current legislation, deriving from the content of the Website.
The User is not authorised to distribute, modify, assign or publicly communicate the information contained on the Website in any form and for any purpose.
Any connections or links to third party websites or webpages are provided solely as a convenience for the User. Renovalia will not be liable for them or for their content.
Renovalia will not be liable for the existence of links on this Website or any content outside of it, or for any other mention of content outside of this site. Such links or mentions are exclusively for informative purposes and in no case imply any support, approval, commercialisation or any other relationship of any kind between Renovalia and the persons or authors and/or managers of such content or owners of the sites where they are found.
Express authorisation from Renovalia is required in order to link to the Website.
Renovalia does not guarantee continued access, nor the correct display, loading or usefulness of any elements or information in its webpages that may be prevented, impeded or interrupted by factors or circumstances which are beyond its control or volition, or affected by the existence of computer viruses on the Internet.
Particular disclaimer on connectivity
Renovalia will not be liable for any damage, loss, claim or expense, resulting from:
(i) Interference, interruptions, failures, omissions, delays, blockages or disconnections, caused by errors in telecommunication lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of Renovalia.
(ii) Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious programmes of any kind, and through any means of communication such as computer viruses or any other.
(iii) Improper or inappropriate use of the Renovalia website.
(iv) Security or browsing errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of outdated versions.
Renovalia will not, under any circumstance, be liable to users or third parties for the actions of any third party outside of Renovalia that involve or may involve acts of unfair competition and unlawful advertising, or the breach of intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, contractual undertakings of any kind, rights to honour, to personal and family privacy and to image, property rights, and any other rights belonging to a third party, by way of the transmission, dissemination, storage, communication, receipt, obtaining of or access to the content.
Personal data protection.
This Disclaimer and its terms and conditions will be governed and interpreted in accordance with Spanish law. The User, by the mere fact of accessing the Website or obtaining the status of registered User, irrevocably gives his/her consent for competent courts to, according to their jurisdiction, know any legal action arising from or related to these conditions, or from use and browsing of this Website.
If any clause or section of this Disclaimer is declared null or inapplicable, the rest of the clauses will be safeguarded and will continue to be legally valid.